As we learn more about the power of the mind, we have come to realise the extraordinary impact our mindset has on the way we accept information and deliver it to others. We now know that praise and encouragement will change the way we learn and even has a direct impact on quantity of information we call upon to make strong and informed decisions.
This session examines the needs of a change in mindset to create a change in the workplace.
Within hours you will learn about the substantial beneﬁts of moving away from a ﬁxed mindset and bringing yourself and teams towards a growth, opportunity driven mindset to enhance problem solving, collaboration and innovation in the workplace.
As one of our 2020 students declared ‘I appreciated the understanding of how to encourage a fixed mindset to grow’.
1. You have several innovation projects in the near future and are looking for ways to collaborate better
2. You’d like to unlock the potential of your team and avoid group think
3. You’re interested in collaboration and design in the workplace
4. You’d like to see your team embrace change and foster excitement by increasing curiosity and an appetite to learn
5. You have had issues with evaluating the possible options and are keen to explore methods to increase your mental resiliency